For the Honest Scrap Award, I'm supposed to write ten things about myself. So...(these aren't going to be very interesting by the way)
1. I'm currently writing a YA fantasy novel and I think I might actually finish it by September!
2. I am a picky eater. I always leave/pick out vegetables, regardless of whether they're actually tasty or not.
3. I'm getting a dog once my exams end! Hopefully a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, like Lady in Lady and the Tramp. I can't wait!
4. I hate bananas which is ironic because my username for many websites is YellowBanana. This is because...
5. Yellow is my favourite colour. Always has been, ever since I was four.
6. I possess around three hundred books. I know it isn't that much compared to some people, but I'm still proud of my collection and when I'm older, I want to have a library in my house.
7. Recently, I started to write poetry. It is extremely embarrassing to read.
8. I love travelling. Probably the most fascinating place I have visited is China.
9. My favourite dessert is cheesecake.
10. Right now, my favourite TV programmme is Scrubs- Dr Cox is one of the funniest characters on TV.
Blogs I'd like to pass this award onto: (This was extremely hard because there are so many amazing blogs out there!)
Smitten With Books
Maria the Bookworm
The Book Cellar
Books Out of the Bookshelves
The Book Bug: Books for Teens and Tweens
The Compulsive Reader
i swim for oceans
I was a teenage book geek